Problems with administration and will contests can cause significant delays in the settlement of a person’s estate. If you are having a problem with the administration of an estate call our attorneys at Berman & Asbel, LLP. We are well-experienced in working with estate administrators and beneficiaries to ensure estates are administrated in a timely manner, all disputes are resolved and there are no loose ends that could cause issues at a later time.
Helping Executors Through the Estate Administration Process
If you are the executor of an estate, we can help you with any and all aspects of the following:
- The complexity involved with high net worth estates, including those with significant investments, real estate, valuable personal property and more. We can help you deal with various institutions such as real estate brokers and property assessors, banks, brokerage firms and mutual funds.
- Complex instructions or obscure instructions
- Applicable estate taxes
- Accounting and inventorying assets in an estate
- Beneficiary settlement agreements
- Probate and probate litigation
- Death intestate (without a will)
We are also able to act as a personal representative of an estate where circumstances warrant it.
Contact Our Estate Administration Lawyers: Initial Consultations
The decisions surrounding your deceased family member’s will and estate are important. Let us help guide you through the executor administration process and ensure that your loved one’s final wishes are carried out, however complicated.
We invite you to schedule an initial consultation to learn more about our services and how our experience can help expedite the estate administration process. Please contact us.